Want to write a guest review, or send a review copy? Contact me!
Guidelines for Guest Reviewers:
- Write about a book you like! Something you thought was amazing and want to share with the world, or something that had a special perspective that should be known. What makes this book special?
- Discuss both the diversity and the plot. Identities are important, but they shouldn’t define people. At the same time, they shouldn’t be ignored. The characters, the world, and the plot are all important parts of a story.
- Keep a positive tone. Promote the book on its own terms, not by comparing it to ones you didn’t like. Don’t bash other works or authors, or make negative comments about what’s “typical” in the genre.
- Keep your reviews spoiler-free! If some future plot development is really important to you, you can hint at it, but don’t give away the ending!
- And, of course, please avoid offensive or possibly-offensive language or swearing in your reviews.
Note: Many of these books were received free through Netgalley or direct from publishers.
4.5 – 5 stars: